Thursday, July 9, 2009

Learning from Bella

In addition to carrying things around in her mouth, Erin has learned another trick from Bella: the pathetic stare. One time, I thought I would give her a taste of ice cream just to see what she would do. Well, she liked it. A lot. And now, whenever I have ice cream (which is at least once a day...or so...), Erin is right there with her pathetic stare. Naturally, I cannot ignore that, and she gets ice cream. Don't worry - I just give her the vanilla part, not the cookie dough/chocolate chips/etc., and she maybe gets a teaspoon total. Is that bad?

I'm just helping her practice her "Daddy, I need a new convertible" look!

Tomorrow starts the wedding fun for Uncle Dale and (very-soon-to-be) Aunt Maria, and our beach trip afterwards. We are so excited! Erin has been busy packing her bags all day long. The dining room is full of baby equipment. Good thing Daddy has strong muscles to carry all this stuff.

1 comment:

Aunt Leslie said...

I think you've created a monster now (picture Logan's face)! I'm sure a little bit can't hurt her! See you soon!