Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introducing...

Erin's new bedroom! We are nearly done - just need to come up with a window treatment and get a dresser, and it should be about set! We're going to move a few wall decorations from her baby room in there and add those 2 small prints too. Erin approves of the room, and is very interested in the bed. She's not actually going to use the bed for awhile (thanks to Oliver for letting us borrow his crib!), but we've got room for one visitor this way. We are not allowing "bounce party" on her new bed...we do let her bounce on our bed sometimes, but we don't want to start that with her new bed. Anyway, I must say that Bob did a great job, and it looks pretty darn cute!




3 comments:

Logan (Inspector) said...

I want to see a picture of a level on that chair rail!

Stephanie said...

Looks great! I love that you even painted the inside of the closet purple.

Anonymous said...

The beadboard looks great!! :)