Monday, July 19, 2010

2 months old!

Anna was 2 months old yesterday! We can't believe she is this old already. She went to the pediatrician this morning and tipped the scales at 13 lbs. 6 oz. (97th percentile), and was 24-1/2" long (also the 97th percentile). Her head is 15-3/4" around (90th percentile). So, she's a big but proportional baby! She checked out great and did fabulously during the exam...unlike somebody else we know. She had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine, but seemed to dislike the oral stuff the most. I guess it figures that a pacifier-phobe would freak out over anything new going in her mouth! Let's hope she doesn't need any Tylenol after the shots, because I'm sure that would not go well either!

We are so proud of her already...she is getting over the fussy stage and is content to sit and watch her big sister run around. She sleeps GREAT, but I hate to say too much and jinx ourselves on that! We just love her so much and are so lucky to have two beautiful, happy, smart girls!

No comments: