She is now eating dinner every night, which consists of rice cereal and a stage 1 fruit or veggie...judge me if you want for not making my own baby food, but that's just not high on my list of priorities right now! Erin wasn't too excited about the food I made for her, so I'm not super eager to do that for Anna. Plus, the food processor and blender are packed. I'll have to come up with a new excuse once we are moved in!
She is doing better with sleeping - she is usually in bed around 7:30 to 8:00 and sleeps until somewhere between 5:30 and 7:00am with one feeding around 2:00 or 3:00. We'll take that! She is starting to not eat as much at that night feeding, so maybe she's trying to taper it off.
Her newest accomplishment this week is taking naps in the crib - and falling asleep on her own, which I am most proud of! Hopefully we are done with the bouncy ball and bouncy seat! I hate to say too much, but I am so relieved to have finally accomplished this. It has been stressful! Naps are still usually pretty short, but I figure if she is falling asleep in the crib, I can't do much about when she wakes up. She's switching over to the 2 nap schedule, which is nice and much more predictable. It's even nicer when the afternoon nap coincides with Erin's.
So, that's Anna in a nutshell right now. She is a delight! She loves her sister, but they did have their first fight last night - Anna pulled Erin's hair and Erin screamed at her. Ahh, the first of many...


No comments:
Post a Comment