I guess I won't say we are completely ready until we finish baby class next week. We still don't have many updates to report...less than 5 weeks to go until October 21st! I am feeling good, no big complaints other than boredom - and if that's my only problem, I consider myself lucky!
Since our class last week was canceled, she extended it to have our last class next week. Last night, we talked all about epidurals and other interventions - very important topics! Bob took issue with the instructor citing research without citing where it came from and how credible it is. Luckily he didn't try to argue with her in class. The instructor was talking about how bad inductions are for the baby and how it's not natural, and then 2 girls said they already have inductions scheduled! I thought that was kind of funny.
No doctor's appointment this week, but starting next Wednesday, I get to go every week. Oh boy!
I am just hanging out at home these days, trying to come up with projects to do that don't cost a lot of money. We now have a freezer full of food ready to throw in the oven when we are too busy/tired for anything else after the baby is born, and the house is cleaner than it has been in awhile. I have also become very familiar with the Holly Springs library. Otherwise, not too much is going on. I tried to volunteer at the church/school, but the secretary said they don't have much they need right now. So, if anybody needs any errands run or housework done, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"So, if anybody needs any...housework done..."
I'd be careful with offers like that :)
You're right - I must be really desperate!
The waiting is the worst part! You should take a nap and go out to dinner -- two things that will not happen again for a long time once the kid makes his/her appearance.
Post a Comment