Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New shoes!

Erin got big-girl walking shoes today at Stride Rite...I don't know why I feel like this is such a big deal, but I do. She is super proud of them and walked all around the store in them. The guy said most toddlers refuse to put them on and/or walk in them. She was acting like quite a little diva with them fussing over her. Oh dear!



She also was a big hit at the mall food court. Of course, we had to go to Sbarro because they have spaghetti. I may have been stupid for taking a 1-year old out in public to eat spaghetti, but she did fairly well, mess-wise. We had 3 people stop by to admire how much she was eating. I feel like we should have gotten some coupons from Sbarro for her advertising!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

How cute! I had to get the pink ones for Ansley; I don't know how you resisted! I'm glad she likes them!