It was at Elizabeth and David Williams' house, which was so nice for me to not have to worry about cleaning and cramming all those people into our house. Special guests were Bellamy, Connor, and Oliver (who were all so good the whole time), and Gramma for coming all the way from Concord! Also thanks to Mom for the adorable cake, Liz, Leslie, Melanie, and Whitney, for all the delicious food, and Shannon for the super cute invitations. I could go on and on, but I will stop. Of course, Bob and I (mostly Bob) had everything put together within 2 hours of getting home and we love it all.
Thank you all again - we are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends to share our baby excitement!









2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed it. We enjoyed hosting it for you!
Thanks for posting the pictures! Wish I could have been there! We got your thank you card for the stroller - I'm so glad you liked it!!! Can't wait to see you! Pam and Tom
Post a Comment