Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Looks Good!

Today was yet another doctor's appointment (32 weeks, if you're keeping track) and we saw our buddy Dr. V this time. We do like him an awful lot, even though he is not, shall we say, the perkiest person in the world. I think he is very calm and would keep his cool if anything unexpected happened. Anyway, I got my hemoglobin tested and it was very good, and so was my blood pressure. And we were glucose-free this time, which is also good! Not much else to report there.

I also broke down and got a boy outfit and a girl outfit. I'd love to take them both to the hospital and use whatever we end up with, but then I couldn't wash them beforehand if I wanted to return the "wrong" one. Maybe we'll just take them both anyway. As much as I tell everyone how I would love to have a boy, baby girl clothes are really, really cute. Hopefully the newborn size (up to 8 lbs.) won't be too small...we tend to have big babies in our family.

Tonight is Class 2 for Labor and Delivery, so we are having a baby-filled day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't wait! I have a boy gift and a girl gift picked out already, so hurry up and have him/her, would ya? :)

Bob said...

whoa slow down there - we've got all the time in the world (or at least 6 more weeks)!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's twins and you're having one of each. They've just been hiding behind each other during the ultra-sounds. I'm definitely holding out for twins.